Salary equivalent £31k
My client is looking for a commercial maintenance plumber to join their facilities management team to work within an estates department.
As a maintenance plumber, you will be joining a team of staff to assist with the maintenance within a plant room and their estates departments.
- Servicing Steam Plant and boilers
- Servicing air handling units
- Servicing and maintenance of calorifiers
- Servicing and maintenance of plate heat exchangers
- Initial Gas checks - FGAS an advantage
- Working on pressure systems
- Legionella awareness - servicing thermostats mix valves and recording temperatures.
HNC/ONC/C&G plumbing or mechanical engineering
You will be immediately available.
You will be required to have a DBS if you do not already have one.