Foot Mobile Maintenance Plumber - New Permanent Opportunity - London - Zone 1/2 - Up to 42,000
Are you a Maintenace Plumber, looking to work for a maintenance contractor where you can really develop your career? Are you keen on working for a company that can offer you a stable career, where new work is coming in all the time? If so, please read more about this great opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What's in it for you?
- You'll receive a basic salary of circa 42,000 per annum
- The opportunity to earn yourself extra cash by picking up overtime which is paid at time and a half.
- Call out 1 in 8/10 - 150 standby payment
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Private healthcare
- Working Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
The company have seen success after success in recent years, with new contracts constantly being won, and historic contracts nearly always being renewed - no more worries about redundancy or twiddling your thumbs!
Carrying out scheduled planned maintenance and reactive requirements in and around your assigned sites.
- A history of working as a plumber in commercial environments.
- Experience of conducting a wide range of additional associate building services and facilities maintenance.
- Experienced in both reactive and planned maintenance works.
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services sector for a period of time - ideally you will have around 3-5 years' experience.
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake.
The role is actively being recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place in within the next week and are being booked in now. If you're looking to work with a great business, then please apply today with your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, with a view to forwarding your CV to the business.