Temp to perm
Salary equivalent £25,550 to £28032 plus on call and shift allowance
My client is looking for a commercial maintenance plumber to join their facilities management team of 20 to work on a healthcare contract on a temp to perm basis.
As a maintenance plumber you will be joining a team of staff to assist with the maintenance within a plant room and their estates departments.
- Small installations
- Servicing air handling units
- Servicing and maintenance of calorifiers
- Servicing and maintenance of plate heat exchangers
- Pre planned and reactive maintenance, covering blockages, TMVs
- Working on pressure systems
- HNC/ONC/C&G plumbing or mechanical engineering
- You will be immediately available.
- You may have experience of working within a hospital environment.
- You will be required to have a DBS if you do not already have one.
- You will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire as part of the process.
If you are interested, please contact me immediately