Reliability Maintenance Engineer.
Monday to Friday DAYS!
07:00 till 15:30
£43,000 - £44,000 + Paid overtime at premium rates + 25 days + bank holidays off + Private healthcare + Bundles of training and career growth opportunities.
On target earnings: £50,000+
Location: Birmingham central.
What’s in it for you?
- Manage your own projects and have a direct input to the business.
- In-depth training and induction. Full CMMS training.
- Chance to work with bespoke machinery.
- Bundles of optional overtime paid up to double time.
- Amazing shift pattern.
ATA is thrilled to offer an amazing opportunity with a prestigious organization that reigns supreme in its market domain. Our esteemed client showcases an extraordinary turnover and unparalleled stability, standing firm even in today's challenging economic landscape. With an extensive network of 350 sites spanning over 30 countries worldwide, this company has established an unrivalled global presence. The commitment to excellence is further evidenced by substantial multi-million-pound investments directed towards enhancing their facilities. By joining the team at this remarkable juncture, you'll become an integral part of the business and its thriving workforce. Currently, the organization is actively seeking a talented Reliability Engineer with expertise in either mechanical or electrical disciplines to join their expanding team.
The role of Reliability Maintenance Engineer:
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining preventative maintenance strategies and programs that will ensure the reliability and efficiency of the manufacturing processes.
You’ll be expected to identify and analyse complex operational problems, as well as develop, test, and implement solutions to improve equipment reliability.
- Develop and maintain reliability of machinery through CI and root cause analysis.
- Analyse data to ensure that machinery is kept to maximum availability.
- Be hands on and directly involved with the Maintenance engineering team.
- Build PPMs on findings from reactive maintenance.
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- During planned shutdowns ensure critical areas have enough resource and parts to complete jobs
- Hold engineering meetings to discuss ideas to increase OEE and reduce downtime.
A successful Maintenance Engineer application:
- A recognised Engineering qualification level 3 or ONC equivalent.
- To be proactive and consider problems as a challenge.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation