Catch 22 are working alongside a London based charity in their search for a Maintenance Technician paying 27,750. This is an opportunity to join a business in which there are both opportunities to progress and develop your skillset.
- Promote and work as part of the maintenance team in identifying maintenance and repair requirements across the estate.
- Lead on any carpentry-specific maintenance, to ensure a suitable, cost effective solution.
- Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance works and implement planned maintenance programmes across Trust estate, using initiative to ensure jobs are completed on time and within budget, including fire safety and Legionella Control.
- Carry out refurbishment works on any vacant offices or units, as directed by property department.
- Carry out appropriate mechanical, electrical and fabric repairs across Trust estate as required.
- Complete and maintain service records as per the statutory requirements, keeping records up to date and ready for review
The ideal candidate will have:
- H&S experience/qualification
- Electrical, carpentry and plumbing experience/qualification
- Experience of working across a multiple site facility.
- A strong understanding of health and safety implications.
- Risk assessment and risk management awareness/experience.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplined team.
If this role would be of interest to you, please contact Alex on 02072 208900 or email@example.com