New Permanent Opportunity - Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - 36,000
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor covering commercial contracts in and around Cardiff? This role is for a Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer based in and around Cardiff to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to 36,000 per annum
- Excellent bonus available on a monthly and yearly basis - circa 2000 - 3000 per annum
- 31 days holiday
- Van & Fuel Card
- Opportunity to earn with overtime readily available - Paid at X 1.5 plus call out
Mobile Mechanical Building Services Engineer fully mechanically (HVAC) qualified or Plumbing to recognised level. Carrying out scheduled Planned Maintenance and reactive requirements in and around your assigned sites.
- You'll need to be a fully qualified Engineer - Level 2/3 Mechanical engineering
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services sector for a period of time - ideally you will have around 2-3 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- Comfortable building client relationships
Any addition qualifications such as FGas or C&G Plumbing would be highly desirable for this role.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an online interview.