Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer (Mobile Position across the South West with a company van)
Location – Covering between Bristol & Reading
Hours – Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00
- 22 days holiday plus BH
- Company Van
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to a virtual GP and access to a health & wellbeing app
- Training & Development
- There is also an enhanced call out allowance and overtime rates with the role.
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so then we have the role for you.
We are currently seeking an AC Engineer to carry out Air Conditioning maintenance inspection visits such as changing filters and cleaning coils on a variety of equipment including Daikin, Mitsubishi and Airedale based within meeting rooms and open plan offices. You will be dealing with reactive breakdowns, repairs and obtaining costs from suppliers. You will also be dealing with ventilation systems including packed air handling units and heat recovery systems.
As the AC Engineer, you may occasionally be required to install systems, supported by the engineering team so experience of small split Air Conditioning system installation would be highly desirable. Occasional weekend working is required so flexibility is a must.
This role will require travel to sites across the region and a company van is provided.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6187 Level 2 Diploma in installing, testing and maintaining Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems
- 6187 Level 2 Diploma in installing and maintaining refrigeration systems
- 2079 Level 2 F Gas
- Able to deal with change
- Health and Safety focussed with relevant knowledge relating to AC repair and installations
- Results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic PC skills and able to use and iPad
- Valid UK Driving Licence
We’ll make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience gained in a similar role. You will work 40 hours per week but will need to be flexible to ensure service delivery at the highest level. You will have access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you start.
Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button and we’ll start the process and if you’re a good match we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.