Catch 22 are recruiting an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a market leader within their Midlands FM team. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across educational sites in the Midlands area.
- Carry out PPM's and Reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Assisting other team members and overseeing visiting sub-contractors when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales, and undertaking additional duties as required.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Comply with all Company policies, H&S policies, and procedures.
The Ideal Air Conditioning Engineer would have:
- City & Guilds Charging and Recovery of Refrigerants
- City & Guilds 2078 Safe Handling/CITB 206710
- City & Guilds F-Gas and ODS Regulations CAT 1 500/5730/3
- City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering Services-Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Level 2
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
Some of the employee benefits include:
- Salary of around £38k
- Company Van
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 40 hour working week + overtime available + travel time + sick pay.
- Committed to staff training and development.
If interested in the role, or know anyone who is, please feel free to give Jake a call on 0113 242 8055