Role: Mobile Caretaker
Salary: £22,826 - Based on 37.5hr week + Van
My client is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Assistant to cover the Leeds & Kirklees areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a friendly and progressive, flexible facility Management organisation who are growing and have lots of secure career and development opportunities.
You will be a point of contact on site so great communication skills are a must.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ensure the security and integrity of the school buildings and grounds through locking and unlocking, patrols and monitoring third party lettings
- Conduct initial investigations into reactive requests relating to deficiencies, carrying out repairs and reporting/escalating to Line Manager
- Carry out initial investigations into reactive requests made during the day and making temporary or permanent repairs or otherwise notifying helpdesk of the need to call in a service provider, in accordance with prescribed procedures and timescales
- Respond to emergency situations such as floods, bodily fluids and effecting temporary or permanent rectification in accordance with prescribed procedures and timescales
- You must be willing to work independently and pro-actively with previous experience or caretaking and dealing with the public would be essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation on a very stable contract
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North for this exciting opportunity.