Permanent Opportunity - Mobile Cleaner 13.15ph equivalent of a 27,350 salary , London sites , Immediate start. Must have Full UK License
You will be working as a mobile cleaner for a medium sized growing company looking after commercial buildings in the London area within the M25 Training and ongoing support is included for you and you'll love being a part of this fantastic team. The company are looking for an experienced Cleaner to join them as soon as possible looking after a variety of sites in North London. There is flexibility with this role which will include working weekends and afternoons.
Location , Shifts , Pay :
- London within the M25
- 40 hours per week with flexibility required
- Phone, tablet, van, & fuel card
On top of this the management team are extremely warm , welcoming and friendly and they genuinely treat their staff very well and go above and beyond to look after them.
The company is a highly respected Cleaning company that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the London area but are looking to expand. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture. The company recognise that their people are their number one asset, which means that their staff are treated exceptionally well and they have a very low turnover of staff and a track record of intenal promotion.
- Working to a site-specific cleaning checklist.
- Maintaining high standards.
- Monitoring and ordering stock and consumables.
- Reporting any issues to Supervisor/Manager.
- To clean within set times.
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
You will ideally be based in London and you must have a full UK driving license.
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with a blue chip client then please apply with your CV via the link. This is a permanent opportunity and they are looking to interview next week!