£36000 per annum based on 40 hours per week
Give 30 mins each way on travel
Van and fuel card
Over time paid after 40 hours paid at time and half
Door to door paid call-out
Call out 1 in 7
Standing payment £150 per week
Holidays: 23 days holiday plus stats
Our client, a trusted Mechanical and Electrical business, has an immediate requirement for a Mobile Electrician on a permanent basis to cover commercial contracts and public house contracts across the Midlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all planned and reactive electrical maintenance work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake all Maintenance on multiple commercial contracts
- Working closely with the scheduling department ensuring all Maintenance is carried out in a timely fashion
- Confident dealing with day to day issues on site ensure your work is carried out efficiently and effectively
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Commercial Maintenance environment
- Good understanding of building services/mechanical maintenance
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Full, clean driving licence
- 18th edition
- level 3 qualified
- 2391 testing & inspection or equivalent essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FM and M&E business.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org