Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Reference Code: M.E-BHAM-003
Salary: £49,500 (including shift premium)
Benefits: 10% Pension, generous holiday allowance, excellent overtime opportunities
Training Available: Various OEM certificates and qualifications including Siemens PLC and robotics training up to a level 3!
Shifts Available: 4 on 4 off Continentals (Days and Nights)
Join our client's new state-of-the-art facility in Birmingham as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer. Our client is a leading UK Global business with over 50 years of experience in supplying construction and civils companies. With a stellar reputation and a robust order book, this is a secure opportunity for long-term employment. The company strongly believes in professional development and provides extensive training and growth prospects.
Overview of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Role:
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of highly automated industrial equipment in our brand-new factory. This includes large capital-intensive machinery, conveyors, presses, robotics, and more. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of all machinery on site
- Attending to equipment breakdowns and performing reactive maintenance tasks
- Conducting maintenance on hydraulics, extruders, and other machinery typically found in heavy manufacturing settings.
- Working on 3 phase machinery and various electrical components.
- Balancing reactive and planned preventive maintenance (PPM)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement culture and taking ownership of individual projects as you progress in your career.
Hold a relevant engineering qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Excellent overtime opportunities, paid at premium rates.
- Potential for career growth into leadership positions for candidates currently in engineering roles.
- Access to comprehensive OEM and formal qualification training.
- 22 days holiday allowance.
- All tools and workwear provided.
Apply today by following the online instructions or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are available immediately. ATA Recruitment specializes in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation, and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis. Visit our website for more opportunities. By applying, you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation