Our client, a leading FM organisation are looking for an experienced, driven Multiskilled Engineer (Electrically Biased) to work at one of their large sites in Central London, as part of a team of skilled engineers providing electrical maintenance and fault finding support on a 4 on 4 off night shift pattern.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on electrical systems and equipment.
- Fault finding, diagnostics, and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Carrying out electrical installations and modifications.
- Providing support for other building services and maintenance tasks as required.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Electrically qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- 17 th or 18 th Edition qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of building services and maintenance tasks.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work on-call and out of hours when required.
- 45,000 Salary
- 33 days holiday a year including bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Recognition and Reward scheme.
- Life Insurance x 1 annual salary.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Company events.
- Training & development opportunity.
If this role would be of interest to you, or someone you may know then please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 07884 088294 or email@example.com