Operations Manager – Technical Services Bias
Location – Within commute of London, SE1 7ND and travel a few days a week to Winchester, SO21 2JN
Hours – Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Single cover healthcare
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to a virtual GP and access to a health & wellbeing app
- Training & Development
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so then we have the role for you.
We are looking for a Operations Manager with Technical FM experience, to work at one of our prestigious blue chip clients who are a global tech giant.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for leading the FM & technical services teams to drive technical excellence, ensuring SHE policies are rigorously enforced with a compilation of technical reports. You will be liaising with and understanding client needs and owning and delivering larger/technically complex services. You need to drive energy/financial improvements and efficiencies, create and deliver related monthly performance reports.
As the Operations Manager, you will be a Technical Subject Matter Expert and leading definition of client needs; sourcing solutions/projects, submitting quotes, processing subsequent orders. You will be expected to oversee and / or deliver projects on time, on budget and in accordance with all appropriate laws, legislation, regulations, client standards and policies. You will support and lead site engineering teams with Asset Life Cycle and Performance Management, planned preventative maintenance.
As the Operations Manager, you will create and support training and process guides for site leads. You will work with the client define and deliver initiatives and work collaboratively with other Soft FM Team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in Electrical, HVAC or water services.
- Demonstrable experience as a Technical Operations manager.
- Experience in creating and implementingenergy management strategy for a client
- Experience in some Project Management.
- Ability to use computers to intermediate level for word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Experience of H&S i.e. IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
- Full UK driver’s license
- Dynamic with great communication skills with all levels of the business.
- C&G Electrical qualification – 18th Edition
- Degree or other qualification in engineering or building services
- Working within the Facilities Management Industry with exposure to Soft services
- Experience in CMMS system.(Ideally Maximo)
We’ll make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience gained in a similar role, in a demanding, fast paced environment. You will work 37.5 hours per week but will need to be flexible to ensure service delivery at the highest level. You will have access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you start. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with this role including a generous monthly car allowance.
Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and Ireland and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button and we’ll start the process and if you’re a good match we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.