We are recruiting for a PFI Facilities Manager role in Wiltshire to join a leading Asset Management Organisation to assist in the delivery of a mutisite PFI Facilities Management contract.
- PFI Manager
- Facilities Management
- £50000 - £55000
- Multi-site PFI
- PFI Contract Management
- Assist in the management of the Facilities Management PFI contract in line with the contractual obligations of the underlying investment company/companies.
- Monitoring the performance of the PFI facilities contract and managing contractors and subcontractors
- Ensuring Health and Safety of the contract and statutory and contractual compliance obligations of the project company/companies.
- Maintain and, where appropriate, develop the operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient management of the underlying investment.
- Support the management of project variations in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Monitoring of project lifecycle delivery (both planned and reactive maintenance)
- Preparation of any other ad-hoc reports as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working knowledge of management of Facilities Management PFI Projects in operational phase
- Knowledge and experience of H&S Regulations
- Facilities Management experience within PFI environment or asset management
- Experience in dealing with senior level public sector client organisations within Facilities Management.
- Understanding of variation, life cycle and insurance processes in PFI
- Contract management knowledge and legal understanding
- Understanding of risk management processes