PFI Project Manager
We are recruiting for a PFI Project Manager to join a leading Asset Management organisation
This is an interesting and unique opportunity to get involved with PFI hand back projects.
My client is looking for a strong foundation in project management and contractual compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied portfolio of PFI projects nationwide throughout their project lifecycle and through their expiry date for handback.
- Delivery of PFI handback projects
- Managing budgets
- Identify risks
- Develop communication strategies
- Assess the terms and conditions of PFI agreements to ensure contractual compliance and facilitate a smooth transition!
- Foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- Project Management experience managing Public-Private Partnership/PFI contracts.
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field or extensive relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of contract management, compliance, and legal considerations related to PFI contracts..
- Extensive experience working within the PFI industry.
- A thorough understanding of Public-Private Partnership/PFI contracts and their terms, as well as legal and compliance requirements.