Salary: £28k-£30k + Bonus Scheme, Paid Overtime, Company Van and Fuel Card.
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programme
Our Client is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. They deliver flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
They are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Plasterer to provide Multi-skilled maintenance services to Social Housing properties across Birmingham.
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and major refurbishment work to the homes and properties
- Complete Plastering and multi skilled works in order to complete the job in one visit - To work effectively and positively with the client, customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
- To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI's
- Complete any required written or electronic documentation and records including time monitoring to enable the accurate calculation of costs, salary and property information
- To complete high quality repair, maintenance and refurbishment works and deliver high levels of customer service on a daily basis
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- City and Guilds
- Current valid driving license
- Appropriate level of experience within building construction and repairs and maintenance
- Demonstrate experience in diagnosis of Plastering and general building issues
- Ability to utilise Information Technology and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA's)
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely established company on a very stable contract.
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North.