Location: Birmingham - East Birmingham
Salary: £30K + lucrative call out payments + Bonus Scheme, Paid Overtime, Company Van and Fuel Card.
Realistic Earning potential of £38-£40k with call outs and Bonuses and Overtime
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programme
Our Client is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. They deliver flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
They are looking to recruit x2 Plumbers to provide Multi-skilled maintenance services to Social Housing and void properties across West Birmingham.
- Carry out plumbing / wet plumbing tasks.
- Elements of Tiling
- Basic Joinery tasks
- Small aspects of Plaster patching
- To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- Plumbing Qualification
- Plumbing experience in a social Housing setting
- Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
- Understanding of local government
- Experience of Partnership arrangements
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely established company on a very stable contract.
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North.