£280 - £325 per day
12 months contract
Our client is looking for a Project manager to join their team and oversee a number of contracts across Greater Manchester on public buildings.
You will be responsible liaison with internal teams and is responsible for ensuring that all works are carried out in a planned, controlled, and safe manner in accordance with the Health & Safety plan and the construction programme.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables together with the Pre-construction Team.
- Advise the Client on resourcing requirements.
- Manage and monitor the necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Liaise with the Professional Team and assist with the drafting and submission of budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Manage and monitor costs in order to meet budget.
- Advise on specialist services, including consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers required in connection with the programme.
- Liaise with the Professional Team, prepare and manage the strategic programme for the design, procurement, and construction of the Project.
- Monitor actual against planned progress, identifying corrective actions/ recommendations.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the Professional Team and Contractors. Report to the Client.
- Issue progress updates as requested.
- Prepare monthly client progress reports in an agreed format.
- Advise the Client of any decisions required and obtain authorisation.
- Liaise with the Professional Team and manage design compliance with all relevant building and safety codes, including the procurement of design compliance certificates.
- Liaise with the Professional Team and assist the selection and management of subcontractor and supplier relationships.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification in Project Manager, Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture or relevant experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management within construction.
- Ability to read and understanding blueprints and drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software.
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately