52,000 - 55,000 + 455 per month car allowance + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HUGELY EXCITING PROJECT MANAGER ROLE WITHIN AN INDUSTRY LEADING TURNKEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MANAGE WIDE-RANGING AND DIVERSE PROJECTS FOR CLIENTS WORLDWIDE?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER...
Here at ATA we are working exclusively with a leader in the EPC delivery world based in Staffordshire. With a specialism in process environments, particularly breweries, distilleries and pharmaceutical, they have grown exponentially over the past 5 years.
The business has experienced mammoth expansion, from 25 million just six years ago to now delivering in excess of 100 million of projects as they continue to grow the portfolio of exciting turnkey projects they are delivering.
As part of this growth and evolution, they have also more than doubled their workforce over the same period and currently expanding their project management team and are looking to add a Project Manager with immediate effect. If you are interested in a role that will provide you with a huge variety of high value complex engineering projects to run, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Working as a Project Manager within this exciting and flourishing business, you will be responsible for running turnkey engineering projects for the business which can be up to 2 million in value for customers across the UK and the globe.
Key duties of a Project Manager will involve:
- Working closely with both internal and external project and resource teams to drive projects from inception to completion through stage gate process.
- Ensuring that the scope of work is defined both internally with the project team and externally with the client.
- Risk registry and risk control within the project scope and creating mitigation plans for biggest risks to successful project delivery.
- Communicating project status and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the scope of projects to achieve assigned milestones and deliverables.
- Management of variations and change orders during project lifecycle.
- Building relationships with key partners within the PMO that provide flexible and appropriate Project Management Support
- Change control of project budget included forecast changes to cost to complete on projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on project performance for the senior management team.
- Participating with engineering, contractors and vendors for contract and deliverable negotiations.
- Establishing the project team organization within the project parameters and the company matrix structure.
- Review, administer, control, and authorise project budget expenditures as required.
- This role will be measured on revenue, material purchases and management and engineering hours meeting or exceeding all agreed upon contract budgets and deliverables.
To be successful in this Project Manager role you will have:
- Experience in running projects circa 200-300K or above in value
- Experience in running projects within the engineering, construction or infrastructure sectors
- Someone who is a strong planner, organiser and communicator
- A strong negotiator who can challenge others when required
- Demonstrable experience in building successful project teams and delivering successful projects
- Someone who can build relationships with stakeholders at all levels within a business
For this Project Manager vacancy, you will receive:
- 50,000 - 55,000 dependent upon experience
- 455 per month car allowance
- Flexible holiday policy
- Flexible hours policy
- Agile working policy (3 in the office, 2 at home)
- The opportunity to work on diverse and exciting large scale turnkey projects
The business is looking to hire for the role with immediate effect so please apply online for a speedy consideration. Alternatively, you can email me directly email@example.com or 07894 235620
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation