Catch 22 are currently looking for a Property Administrator, to work for a large registered charity across multiple sites in Hendon, Middlesex. This is a full time Permanent role, which will give the right candidate a great advance in their career.
Assist the Property Administrator with managing and actioning the incoming enquiries for reactive and planned day-to-day maintenance repairs, and project monitoring by way of record keeping.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Record keeping of all H&S legal requirements.
- Review reports to monitor performance of service contracts.
- Work with the Head of Health & Safety to prepare the PPM schedule
- Ensure permits to work are in place for works as required
- Collate data for reports
- Assist with incoming phone calls and emails.
- Process invoices for payments.
- Compile inventory
- Experience of H & S administration
- Competent to oversee and organise multiple projects on multiple sites
- Working knowledge of H & S requirements
- Familiarity with requirements of contractor compliance
- Familiarity with Microsoft products and confidence with excel knowledge of Microsoft project
- Good organistional skills
- Good communicator at all levels including senior and operational staff
- Team player
In return our client are offering a salary of up to 35K per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours : 35 hrs per wk, Monday to Friday (with occasional evening or weekend work required - time off in lieu)
If this position is off interest please apply here with you most up to date CV or for further information please contact Jeanette on 0207 220 8900 or email@example.com