We are currently working with a National Private Organisation to source an experienced Receptionist to join their Property and Estates Team at their Head Office in Sheffield. This role requires a strong working knowledge and previous experience of working in a customer facing reception in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Company Switchboard - Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls within the company.
- Greet and be the first point of contact for visitors and contractors visiting the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or meeting room.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Organise catering and refreshments for customer meetings and setup the meeting rooms.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail/deliveries.
- Assist Facilities / Marketing with staff events.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Ensure customer focused areas are always presentable.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
Who are we looking for:
- Previous experience of a Head Office environment - essential
- Excellent communication skills with a decisive and diplomatic approach - essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Flexible, reliable, well organised and conscientious.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office suite.
- First Aider, Fire Marshall and DSE Trained (Training for all can be organised)
This is a full time position of 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday and offering a salary of 26,000.00 per annum depending on experience.
If you feeling you are the right candidate for this role then please apply here with your most recent CV or for more details on this role contact Scott Linnen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 2428055