Salary: £27,500 - 40hr week
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Our Client is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. They deliver flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Scheduler to monitor and administer the scheduling of works processes for a specific contract
- Scheduling Appointments
- Processing Variations
- Arranging follow on appointments
- Invoice Administration
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Liaison with Clients, Colleagues and consultants
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- Experience of Partnership Agreements
- Experience with Responsive Repairs contracts
- Understanding of Appointment processes
- Microsoft Office competency
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely established company on a very stable contract.
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North.