Senior Estates Officer
Fixed Term Contract 2 years
£48,526 - £54,619
Our client is looking for an experience Senior Estates Officer to join their team based in Middlesbrough on a fixed term contract of 2 years.
- You will be responsible for the management of an efficient, cost effective, engineering maintenance and repair service for the estate.
- Responsible for the procurement, preparation, including feasibility studies, of designated capital schemes as the need arises.
- To provide technical advice and discussion with clients, where necessary and assist in achieving correctly prepared design requirements
- The post holder will be required to assist our PFI Projects monitoring team with technical advice in respect of engineering issues
- Assist the Head of Estates with engineering statutory compliance, capital maintenance management software, PPMs, testing of plant and equipment (e.g. autoclaves) and buildings and engineering services.
- Be responsible for overseeing and developing with contractors levels of maintenance services appropriate to the agreed contracts and the need of managers
- Responsible for management of the Engineering Supervisors, and the Engineering maintenance staff on a day-to-day operational basis.
- Manage and monitor the agreed Annual Life Cycle Maintenance programme as directed by the Head of Estates and PFI .
- Responsible for the Management of Engineering Estates budgets and Contracts, requisition materials, equipment, and vehicles for the engineering workforce etc
- Attend monthly project team meetings to report on progress and financial positions, for use within the Estates Department, Finance department and for Trust Board Executive Directors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering Degree or BTEC Higher Level Diploma/Certificate in Engineering or equivalent.
- AutoCAD qualification
- Significant management experience of contract works and/or direct labour workforce for engineering maintenance.
- Working experience in procurement of engineering design schemes.
- Knowledge in the procurement, design and specification of engineering building services. AutoCAD conversant, Conversant with CDM Legislation. Excellent written and verbal skills
- Current driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately