Our client a National Facilities service provider are looking to appoint a Senior Facilities Coordinator to join their team working in Central London (EC4R)
Our client is ideally looking for someone who is capable of handling people at different levels, able to create and maintain relationships with suppliers, the client and their own team. Someone who has the skillset around people management, resources management and the pursuit for providing service excellence.
- Great central location based near London Bridge, working 35 hrs per week (opportunity for overtime), Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary with benefits, with yearly salary review
- Training & progression opportunities
- Social events
Key responsibilities of the Senior Facilities Coordinator:
Provide various FM services to the business, its staff and its visitors.
- Support the Facilities Manager in facilitating successful and productive working relationships between all key stakeholders, end users, the wider FM team and its service providers.
- Support the Facilities Manager in acting as the interface between the core business and the FM providers, and as a filter for requests for change from both parties. Support the development and implementation of changes to contracted services to improve service quality, which reflects best practice FM.
- Aid the Facilities Manager in engendering and fostering a partnership approach with the Service Providers built on co-operation, close liaison, honesty and information transparency. Work with the Service Providers in pursuit of opportunities for mutual benefit and shared investment (e.g. joint training initiatives), gain-share and innovation.
- Assist with the monitoring, auditing and checking of the currency of the Service Provider's quality management, performance monitoring and management information systems. Ensure that the Service Provider monitors its own service delivery in accordance with its quality management regime.
Who are we looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role within FM
- At least 2 years' experience of supplier / sub-contractor management with performance monitoring
- At least 1 year experience of supervising staff (direct reports)
- Good working knowledge of standards and legislation as applicable to the FM market
- Working knowledge of Stationery and Printed items
- Working knowledge of Contract Cleaning
- Working knowledge of Reprographics
- Proven Customer Service skills gained in a Corporate environment
- Broad understanding of Soft Services including: Mailroom, Archiving, Vending and supervising suppliers
Salary & benefits:
- Offering a salary up to 34k per annum depending on experience
- Annual leave 25 days + all bank holidays
- Pension 5% matched
- Healthcare insurance after probation period
- Social events
If you have FM experience and now looking for progression in your career and you think you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply here, for further details contact Jeanette on 0207 220 8900 or email email@example.com