Senior Facilities Manager - TFM Contract - Based in Gloucestershire - 47,000 - Permanent opportunity
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Facilities General Manager / Senior Facilities Manager to manage both the Hard & Soft Services provision of a Multi Million Estate.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary 47,000
- Company pension scheme
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation in outstanding surroundings
- This is an incredibly expansive role which can offer a varied workload and a working life where no 2 days are the same.
About your role
As the General Manager you will lead and direct the Facilities Management team to provide an exceptional service to the residents and board members of this TFM contract.
The primary function of your role is to provide effective management of operations, maintenance and administration across this multi-building single-site estate. As the General Manager you will also be responsible for managing a team of 2 specialist managers plus a wider team of over 35 covering maintenance, facilities, cleaning, security and grounds maintenance + an additional 20 in the summer for in take.
A major responsibility of yours will be liaising and managing a large number of key stakeholders including the board of directors for the contract.
You will hold budget responsibility inclusive of the base budget and the capital projects.
- Senior FM professional with experience of running TFM contracts
- Ideally from a hard services background with technical qualification
- Comfortable to lead and manage a large diverse team whilst occasionally helping the team in the day-to-day duties
- Experience of leading large single site estates would be highly advantageous
- Commercially astute with the ability to interpret and manage complex contracts
- H&S Qualification - NEBOSH - will put through NEBOSH if do not hold it
- Full UK Driving Licence
About the company
An award winning multi-disciplinary organisation who boasts an enviable client and property portfolio across the UK. They partner with a number of the UK's leading companies and are continuing to go from strength to strength across all areas of their business.
This role is commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
You may have experience of the following: General Manager, Senior Facilities Manager, Estates Manager, Head of Facilities, Head of FM, Head of Estates.
If you are a FM General Manager looking for the opportunity to lead a full TFM single site contract for an award-winning FM Organisation, then please email your CV or apply via the website today.