Senior Project Manager
60,000 - 65,000 + 455 per month car allowance + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
We are currently working with a Derbyshire business who due to continued and aggressive growth of the business, are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager. They are a global business with multiple projects ongoing in the UK, Europe, Asia and The Americas. The business specialises in offering full turnkey project solutions to businesses working within the food, beverage, brewery, distillery and pharmaceutical sectors.
The business has experienced incredible growth growing from 25 million six years ago to now delivering in excess of 100 million of projects as they continue to grow the portfolio and exciting turnkey projects they are delivering.
As part of this growth they have also more than doubled their workforce over the same period and currently expanding their project management team and are looking to add a Senior Project Manager with immediate effect. If you are interested in a role that will provide you with a huge variety of high value complex engineering projects to run then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Senior Project Manager in the business you will be responsible for running large turnkey engineering projects for the business which can be up to 25 million in value for customers in the UK, The Americas, Europe or Asia
Key duties of a Senior Project Manager will involve:
- Working closely with both internal and external project and resource teams to drive projects from inception to completion through stage gate process.
- Ensuring that the scope of work is defined both internally with the project team and externally with the client.
- Risk registry and risk control within the project scope and creating mitigation plans for biggest risks to successful project delivery.
- Communicating project status and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the scope of projects to achieve assigned milestones and deliverables.
- Management of variations and change orders during project lifecycle.
- Building relationships with key partners within the PMO that provide flexible and appropriate Project Management Support
- Change control of project budget included forecast changes to cost to complete on projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on project performance for the senior management team.
- Participating with engineering, contractors and vendors for contract and deliverable negotiations.
- Establishing the project team organization within the project parameters and the company matrix structure.
- Review, administer, control, and authorise project budget expenditures as required.
- This role will be measured on revenue, material purchases and management and engineering hours meeting or exceeding all agreed upon contract budgets and deliverables.
For this Senior Project Manager role we are looking for someone with:
- Experience in running projects circa 2-3 million or above or more in value
- Experience in running projects within the engineering, construction or infrastructure sectors
- Someone who is a strong planner, organiser and communicator.
- A strong negotiator who can challenge others when required.
- Demonstrable experience in building successful project teams and delivering successful projects.
- Someone who can build relationships with stakeholders at all levels within a business
For this Senior Project Manager vacancy you will receive:
- 55,000 - 65,000 dependant upon experience
- 455 per month car allowance
- Flexible holiday policy
- Flexible hours policy
- Agile working policy (3 in the office, 2 at home)
- The opportunity to work on diverse and exciting large scale turnkey projects
As ATA Recruitment are working closely with this client, we will be conducting a short list starting today, we will conduct the 1 st interview over the phone and the successful candidates will then be forwarded to our client with our recommendation.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please respond with your intention as we are looking to fill this role in the coming few weeks, you will then be contacting by one of our Recruitment Consultant who will be able to provide more details.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation