Soft Services Manager
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Soft Service General Manager to join a friendly and reputable asset Management organisation in Oxford to oversee and ensure the facilities management contract compliance which is specified in a PFI project agreement.
- Soft Services GM
- Facilities Management
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience and competitive benefits
- Working closely with the Senior General Manager to ensure that the facilities management provider is fulfilling its responsibilities effectively. This includes auditing their performance, coordinating with them, and ensuring that they meet their contractual obligations.
- Budgeting, resource allocation, and strategic planning.
- Analyse the performance of the companies involved in the project and develop strategies and actions to enhance their performance.
- Ensure that the quarterly reports for the Board of Directors are prepared and submitted on time.
- Ensure that the quarterly health and safety committee meetings take place as scheduled.
- Liaising with on-site teams, addressing operational issues
- Collaborate with the Senior General Manager to coordinate and manage the services outlined in the Service Agreement
- Meetings with stakeholders, partners, or project teams.
- Conduct regular audits of Facility Management (FM) Soft Service Delivery to ensure that it complies with all relevant statutory and mandatory requirements.
- Identify and communicate any risks or issues
- Soft Services background within facilities management contracts
- PFI or healthcare experience
- Management experience of soft services teams