Electrical Maintenance Engineer (onsite)
£33-£36k per annum based on 37.5 hour week
25 days holiday plus 8 days stats
An opportunity has come up with a large, stable company for an experienced electrical engineer. Working on a large site completing all the planned and reactive electricial maintenance.
Duties of the role include:
- Working as part of a team to provide all planned and reactive building maintenance across the hospital site
- Provide technical guidance, assistance and information to other members of the maintenance team
- Carry out electrical and other basic repairs, testing and inspection of services, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and procedures
- Electrical systems include lighting, wiring, sockets, alarms, BMS
- Basic mechanical and fabric duties on occasion as required by the client to create a positive customer experience (although there are mechanical engineers and maintenance assistants to specialise in these works primarily)
- The company are invested in their staff development and there is a lot of opportunity for up-skilling and further qualifications
- 18th Edition
- Either City and Guilds or NVQ in Electrical Engineering
- Cross Trade experience advantageous and candidates must be willing to work on other areas of maintenance as required by the client.
- This role requires an enhanced disclosure which the client will put you through
This is a fantastic offer to join a secure and growing FM business in the North West.