Are you a qualified and experienced Stock Condition Surveyor with experience within the social housing sector? If you are looking to further your career with a forward-thinking social housing provider, then apply today with your CV!
What's in it for you?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Basic salary - Up to 32,500 + fuel expenses
- 31 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
- A chance to join an employer who are people-focussed and offer excellent career development opportunities
Location: Chesterfield - Commutable from Worksop, Alfreton, Mansfield, Clay Cross, Belper & Sutton in Ashfield
About your role:
Your day-to-day duties will include but not limited to:
- Undertaking surveys of properties across the portfolio of over 7500 properties
- Undertakes domestic energy performance assessments
- Undertakes domestic Asbestos surveys
- Carry out a range of other building surveys relating to the portfolio such as defects, stock acquisition, tenant alterations, party walls, damp and mould
- Produce high quality written technical reports along with detailed drawings where required
- Prepares detailed specifications
- Experience within residential property sector - ideally social housing
- Experience of carrying out stock condition surveys is highly desirable; however, the company are open to applications from candidates with a trades background in the social housing sector
- Report writing skills
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deal with a broad range of stakeholders
- Good level of IT skills
You will need access to your own vehicle for this role and will be given a mileage allowance for travel.
The company are a highly reputable organisation who supply maintenance services to the social housing sector. They put a strong emphasis on excellent customer service and hold their employees in high regard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock Condition Surveyor to join a highly reputable company on a permanent basis. This role would also suit a property surveyor, building surveyor, repairs surveyor, asbestos surveyor or asset surveyor.
What Happens Next
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then apply via the website today.