12-13ph + holiday pay
3 Months temporary to permanent
Shift Pattern: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established company in its field for Manufacturing electrical components. As the business is going from strength to strength they are now looking for a new stores person to join their family. This role is a temporary to permanent role. Our client is willing to invest in the right candidate. Whether you're an exprienced storeman or someone less exprieinced wanting to learn and progress this is the role for you.
The role of a Stores Operative role will involve:
- Recieving goods from suppliers and being able to allocate stock in the correct storage space.
- Inputting items including invoices into the in house system.
- Locating parts and giving them to employees on the shop floor.
- Liasing with suppliers and management via email regarding parts required.
- Independently working
- Using a forklift to allocate certain materials
- Day Shift Pattern - 8am to 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Assembling parts packs using basic drawings
The role of a Stores operative will possess the following skills:
- 1+ years exprience with parts handling
- An understanding of receiving goods in and out
- Someone healthy as there will be a lot of walking and heavy lifting
- Forklift expirience desirable not essential
The benefits of working for this company will include:
- The company are expanding, it's an exciting time to join them
- A long-term opportunity giving security and stability
- Excellent chance to progress your career
- Training and development provided
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website - www.ata-recruitment.co.uk
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . I can also be contacted on 07814 892 105. You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation