- Lifecycle Project Manager
- £50,000 - £55,000
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to assist with the delivery of lifecycle and minor works projects on a well establish PFI contract of 5 schools. Working alongside the maintenance team, you will manage the projects side of the contract, working closely with the customer to price and deliver works, utilising and managing subcontractors for delivery.
Duties of the role include:
- Act as Project Manager to the Contract client and relevant groups within the company regarding the management and operation of Buildings, Fabric, Fixtures & M&E and Asset Management services associated with Lifecycle & Variations
- Accountable for day to day performance management of all Contractors involved in the delivery of Lifecycle New works and Variations.
- Ensure all relevant subcontractors are trained and aware of their health and safety Control lifecycle & variation P+L keeping to budgets and maximising efficiency and profits where possible.
- Responsibilities in accordance with statutory, Local Authority, school guidelines.
- Produce accurate management reports, data and forecasts as required.
- Carry out regular service delivery audits.
- Completing pricing and tender documentation.
- Produce work specification documents including drawing.
- Ensure effective working relationship with the Contract Manager to ensure excellent customer service is provided to our client and customers.
- Work on project pipelines amounting to over £1m and individual projects more than £100k.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a Small works/Lifecycle PM role on an FM contract
- Experience of PFI contracts OR experience of working in an educational environment (ideally both)
- Ability to manage multiple project workflows
- Good report writing skills.
- Ideally mechanically or electrically qualified.
- Possess a firm understanding of Health & Safety
- Possess a full current valid driving license.
- Ability to obtain DBS clearance.